Sunday, May 24, 2009

Doomswitched!

Down 6 buyins and counting since Friday night....but I refuse to whine about bad beats. Probably cos there aren't really any to tell - almost every time my money goes in all but dead. Set under set, straight under nut straight, turned top two under turned straight (that was a peach) etc etc.

One side benefit is the numbing effect of continuously getting stacked - usually I steam a little but for the last few I honestly felt nothing.


http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1153869/history_eraser_button_ren_and_stimpy/


FG

5 comments:

bastinptc said...

That's when I go back to PA for a while. I still want to play but have to lick wounds for a while.

Glad that you can get beyond it.

Memphis MOJO said...

The link was too funny.

Forrest Gump said...

...I also ran KK into AA after that post, the villain was new to the table so no shot at getting away. All in all, this downturn equates to the relaod bonus i just cleared. I play alot of hands 4 tables so these downturns can be short and brutal.

Mojo, tell me that isn't the first time you've seen Ren and Stimpy????

Memphis MOJO said...

Yes, they are new to me. Probably the sign of a deprived childhood or something, ha.

Memphis MOJO said...

Has it turned around?

Sometimes when my poker goes sour, I just lay off for a while, or I switch to a different format to get out of the rut.

 
Site Meter