Friday, May 1, 2009

Go directly to jail - do not collect $200

Win, win, win, lose big when in front. Win, win, win, lose big when in front.

I find it more frustrating than a losing sessions or even losing week. Being able to not find any traction and continually bouncing around the same level for my bankroll for an extended time now is really testing me. What irks the most is what feels like the session has almost been a waste of time. Winning a bunch of pots, building a good session then snap - back to scratch when any of the 9,4, 3 or 2 outs gets there. Win all the small/medium pots, lose the big one that counts over and over. There's not really much to learn from it apart from getting better at dealing with treading water for weeks or months which I guess will always happen.

On the more positive front, I have discovered that forming tables seem to be much juicier than established tables. Lately I've been jumping into new tables with only half the seats taken and finding the play usually soft. The empty seats also allow me to pick a premium seats being the spots that I hope to collect from.



FG

1 comment:

bastinptc said...

I will try the new table strategy.

As for treading, I hear ya.

 
Site Meter