Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Different path, same destination

Played few more hands tonight as the fish were biting. I have been finding relatively short/sharp sessions of around an hour or two are more productive.

I had some good seats with the soft spots to my right. I jumped out of the blocks with an over-set and won a few more nice pots, but then gave some back when a few flushes got there against me. I lost about a half buyin with flopped trips against a turned higher set, and I got outplayed when a player slow played a flopped flush and to hit runner runner 2 pair to pay off a river bet.

Otherwise, I still finished up a buyin but it was more volatile than previous sessions.


During current Hold'em session you were dealt 265 hands and saw flop:
- 15 out of 32 times while in big blind (46%)
- 5 out of 32 times while in small blind (15%)
- 20 out of 201 times in other positions (9%)
- a total of 40 out of 265 (15%)
Pots won at showdown - 6 of 14 (42%)
Pots won without showdown - 15



FG

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

You saw the flop 15% of the time. Do you have a percentage range that you think is optimum?

Forrest Gump said...

I think for micro, between 15-20% is optimum. I also multi-table so i rarely play speculative hands.



FG

 
Site Meter