Saturday, November 1, 2008

A few drips, a big drop

Here's my stats from a fairly typical session:

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 157 hands and saw flop:
- 12 out of 17 times while in big blind (70%)
- 1 out of 17 times while in small blind (5%)
- 10 out of 123 times in other positions (8%)
- a total of 23 out of 157 (14%)
Pots won at showdown - 6 of 6 (100%)
Pots won without showdown - 7

Fairly uneventful for the most part. I finished up maybe half a buyin. For the most part I was card dead and 14% is pretty low even for me. There is one stat that sticks out but is fairly standard for me. It's also one of the biggest changes I've made to my game this year.




FG

3 comments:

bastinptc said...

And that would be your BB stat?

Forrest Gump said...

I played 1 small blind from 17 orbits. In the past I'd throw out the half bet without thinking. These days I muck unless i have a really good reason. It's easier in NL25 as the SB is only 10c, so you're not really giving up much.


FG

Memphis MOJO said...

Those seem like great stats!

 
Site Meter