Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gump's poker gospel

- I shall make every attempt to enjoy every minute at the table. This game is a hobby and not a job.
- I shall never reveal my cards if given the choice.
- I shall never attempt to explain or justify a good, bad or terrible play I've made.
- I shall attempt to reinforce anyone's belief that I'm a complete and utter donk after receiving a berating for a good, bad or terrible play.
- I shall never give free information about myself that may assist my opponent decision making. This includes poker related clothes and accessories.
- I shall never berate bad players at the table or attempt to belittle them.
- I shall never try to educate the bad players at the table.
- I shall always try to conduct myself with as much class as possible and either win or lose in the style of the great Chip Reese.
 
Site Meter