Thursday, December 10, 2009

The tide turning

This was my best session in a few weeks. I should be happy...but its a drop in the ocean after the mother of all downturns.

Still, I'm not one to dwell on bad beats and losses...



During current Hold'em session you were dealt 279 hands and saw flop:
- 16 out of 32 times while in big blind (50%)
- 9 out of 33 times while in small blind (27%)
- 32 out of 214 times in other positions (14%)
- a total of 57 out of 279 (20%)
Pots won at showdown - 18 of 20 (90%)
Pots won without showdown - 12

5 comments:

matt tag said...

great session, well done. I particularly like the pots won at showdown percentage.

Do you defend your blinds often? The percentages seem high. Maybe you had lots of limped pots, but even then, I am much tighter completing from the small blind. (otherwise I'm playing drawing hands out of position, bleah).

Forrest Gump said...

The stats are inflated Matt. It was an hour or so before a PS server reboot and for some reason the games get really wild at this time. I had position on some compulsive bluffers and kept calling them down light. For 25NL, I'm also very tight from the blinds. Even with a hand like AK, my strategy is to smooth call a raise against one or two opponents, or throw out a healthy overbet if there's 3 or more in the pot.

Memphis MOJO said...

Those are excellent stats!

Forrest Gump said...

Thanks Mojo - inflated as a mentioned because the games were wild. Its interesting though, that a high showdown percentage isn't actually ideal. If can indicate that you're folding too much and giving up way too much value.

Anonymous said...

Those aren't stats.

 
Site Meter