Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ah, tournaments...

I played my first online MTT in some time today. I'd been off my game at the cash tables so thought I fire up a donkament. Yet again, it reminded why I really HATE tournaments.

I managed to outlast 44 out of 45 players. I made a nice little score. I should be happy....instead I was ready to wreck another keyboard.

So I got down to heads up against a really tight player. "Yummy" I thought, my chances are good against this guy. I ground him down to, wait for it, less than four BB's. He off course started shoving and I went on the coldest run of cards you can imagine. In 20 hands, my 9-1 chip lead ended in an ugly second when I finally shoved with 89 into KK after he trapped me perfectly.

Back to the cash tables.


FG

1 comment:

Crash said...

If you came in 44 of 45, you should be humping your keyboard in gratitude!

 
Site Meter